Friday, August 23, 2013

GOD OF WONDERS



 "Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines...yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation"
(Habakkuk 3:17-18, NKJV)


All of us face obstacles and challenges in this life.

All of us treasure our dreams inside our hearts and, at times, it's difficult to admit that some of those dreams might never see the light of day.

During these moments of doubt, we are given a choice.

Either we choose to allow ourselves to be engulfed with the negative and be discouraged inside and out, or we can sing songs of praise to God and pray thanks that all this will pass and He will open doors for us toward a brighter future.

Most people say, "As soon as I'm done with my problems, I'll praise God," or "I'll think better and positive thoughts as soon as my trials are over."

But faith does not work that way. As long as you allow your thoughts to be limited by the negative, God will also be limited in terms of what He can do for us.

The secret is to think in the positive at all times, especially during the most trying times. Only then will God be able to fulfill His promise to us of victory and everlasting glory.

“Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith…” Hebrews 12:2a

No comments:

Post a Comment