Monday, April 8, 2013

HIS UNIQUE POSSESSION

His Unique Possession


1 Peter 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: {peculiar: or, purchased} {praises: or, virtues}

I can't help but feel inspired with confidence as I read the above verse! "Each child is God's unique possession just as if that child were the only human being in existence." I don't know about you, but knowing I'm God's unique, beloved, royal possession makes me feel awfully special.

The verse tells us that we're chosen to proclaim the excellencies of God. How does your life declare the outstanding nature of the One who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light?

No comments:

Post a Comment