Monday, March 25, 2013

GOD WHISPERS TO US EVERY MOMENT….. HEAR HIM





GOD WHISPERS TO US EVERY MOMENT….. HEAR HIM


Hebrews 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


The captain of the ship looked into the dark night and saw faint lights in the distance.

Immediately he told his signalman to send a message: "Alter your course 10 degrees south." Promptly a return message was received: "Alter your course 10 degrees north."

The captain was angered; his command had been ignored.

So he sent a second message: "Alter your course 10 degrees south--I am the captain!"

Soon another message was received: "Alter your course 10 degrees north--I am a seaman third class Jones."

Immediately the captain sent a third message, knowing the fear it would evoke: "Alter your course 10 degrees south--I am a battleship."

Then the reply came: "Alter your course 10 degrees north--I am a lighthouse."

There are plenty of voices shouting at us through the fog.



What we need is the voice of a lighthouse in our lives.

And that's the voice of our loving Father.

Don't let the busyness of this world hinder you to hear Him. God has a lot of things to say to you.

With scripture constant study, meditation od God’s word, you'll experience God whispering to you. Reminding you how much He cares for you.
So I encourage you right now to take the leap of faith and begin study and meditate the scriptures.

We have the course that will help you study and meditate better and faster regardless of your age.












No comments:

Post a Comment