Friday, March 22, 2013

Psalm 23:2

Psalm 23:2


1. At every age we need direction.

2. On every day we need direction.

3. At every phase we need direction.

4. In sickness, we need direction.

5. In health we need direction.

6. In tough period, we need direction.

7. At every place we need direction.

8. I do not want to get out from under the protection of the Lord I must live under that umbrella.

9. I do not want to get beyond the direction of the Lord .He knows best.

10. I do not want to get outside His affection.

11. I do not want to be excluded from His love.

12. His expectations …. I do not want to be removed.

13. I do not want to get beyond His appreciations because we lose direction, when we wonder in our affections.

14. We lose sense of God’s expectations when we start living outside the protections of God.

15. We are poor without His direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment