Wednesday, October 17, 2012

QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED BEFORE……..

QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED BEFORE……..


Ecclesiastics 7:12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Proverbs17:24 Wisdom is before him that hath understanding; but the eyes of a fool are in the ends of the earth.

Proverbs 24:3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

(KJV)

Beloved sister, these questions must be asked and answers provided before any man/ woman can succeed in life; whether in spiritual, physical, economic, marital social life.

There are five fundamental questions a man/woman must ask himself / herself before he/she ventures into any of the category of life mentioned above.

WHY, WHO, WHEN, WHERE AND HOW.

1. WHY do I want to marry this person?

Is it because he God’s ordained person for me? Or because he / she is handsome/ beautiful? Is it because he / she has a pointed nose or that he/she is from a wealthy family? Why do I want to marry him/her? Why?

These are some of the questions we should ask ourselves before we say ‘yes I do’.

2. WHO do I marry or go into business with? What stuff is he/she made of? Does he/she fear God? What is his/ her principle or philosophy of life? Is he/she caring person, loving, humorous, a person of integrity, is he/she a person with vision?, is he/she focused on a dream? Do you see any prospect in him/her? Is he/she hard working? Does he respect my friends, family members, etc.

3. WHEN do I marry or go into any business? Is it God’s appointed time? Am I prepared for it financially and spiritually? Is my Pastor in agreement? etc when?

4. WHERE do I marry or carry out the business? Do I marry in the Church of God? Or outside the Church of God. Do I do it on the high sea or inside the aircraft? Where?

5. HOW do I marry or do the business? Do I go it alone? Remember certain things can fall to the ground without any damage; thing like rubber ball; family and our spirit should not fall at all. How?

Please, go through these and meditate on them. We are praying. God will allow to see shame or be stranded. He has never failed and He will fail you in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment