Monday, August 20, 2012

THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD.


Matt. 1:16 “….and Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus who is called Christ.

Some regards the genealogies here as dull and uninteresting, but it is a lesson in how God pays attention to details. He is concerned not only about the general features of your life, but every detail of it Remember that the net time you feel God doesn’t care.

God knows the number of the bucket of water in the ocean, He knows the number of sand by the seashore.

God also knows the number of the strand of hair on our heads.

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me

O Lord, I commit all my life affairs unto Thy hands, let me not be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment