Saturday, August 18, 2012

THE POWER OF CHOICE

Deut. 11:26-28.THE POWER OF CHOICE




“See. I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse – the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God… the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God…”



As free agents, we may choose for ourselves which path to take, but in the divine scheme of things it always works out like this: obedience brings results; disobedience brings consequences. We are free to choose, but we are not free to choose the consequences of our choosing. Today; therefore – choose life!

...

O Lord, I pray that you grant me the power to choose for myself the path of goodness in Jesus name.



O Lord, I choose to to lean on you so that you would balance my ife's account in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment