Monday, August 27, 2012

WHEN GOD’S INSTRUCTION IS IGNORED.

WHEN GOD’S INSTRUCTION IS IGNORED. ...1Samuel 15:9 "But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly".


Many ages ago, I saw a certain beautiful lady that I used to know in a terrible tribulation. T he origin of her trouble started many years ago When it was time for her to marry, she went to the man of God and asked him to pray for her to find a husband, or better still to pray that God would show him whom she should marry.


So, the man of God went to the mountain like they used to do in those days and prayed to seek the face of the Lord concerning the matter.


When he came back from the mountain, he sent for the lady and said to her: “When I prayed, I say that the Brother Tunde in our church is the husband that you will marry. I suggest that you follow God’s instructions and marry him.



In the first place, the man was shorter than her and had a scar on one side of his face. He said, “That is you husband.’ The girl said, “Pastor, I don’t think I can marry brother Tunde with all my beauty. No sir.” So, she politely turned it down, and married a man who already was the idol in her heart.



That fellow she married died young. The second, third and fourth husband that she married also died. Sometimes, what you want is not what you need.You have to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment