Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DEALING WITH LIFE’S RECESSION

DEALING WITH LIFE’S RECESSION


A person cannot live long with recession. Dealing with misery takes two forms, prevention and long term cure. Prevention is the strategy of dealing with conditions that lead to recession. Which can include simple things like enough rest or talking out discouragement with a trusted friend.

Prevention involves finding a foundation that gives hope; especially in the mist of circumstances that are recession. producing. God can provide that foundation. His love can hold you in the midst of any storm. His wisdom can guide you through it and his strength can steady you as you move forward. Recession. need not overtake you. Why not open the door of your recession. and invite God into it. Ask him to walk with you. Don’t try to live independently from him. He invites you to share the journey with him. Why not choose God as your foundation today?

`````````

My Father God, my recession. is overwhelming. I don’t know what to do. I need your strength to anchor me and your wisdom to guide me. I need you to give me a firm footing as I work through this. I invite you into my life right now. Forgive me for living independent from you. I need you. Come into my life and bring me hope today. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment