Monday, September 10, 2012

ORACLE OF GOD

Several years ago, a friend lost my N822,000 savings, had a debt of N136,000, and he was paying his family’s bills through credit cards. His business was in the brink of shutting down and nothing was working out despite of his hard work.


Not only that, he is also spiritually dry and cold.

Confused, and nowhere to go he asked God..."I'm following your bidding the best I can... What do I do now?"

His prayer was answered when his wife Bridget and himdelf attended a phenomenal Christian seminar.

At the end of the seminar we were given a sheet of paper with scriptures to meditate and say before we started our day and before they went to bed.

Frankly, he had his doubts and wasn't even sure if this would help me. But I posted the sheet in my office anyways.

One day, he was sitting in his office worrying about what to do next and how to get out of debt when he looked up at the sheet of scriptures.

After reciting his memorized scriptures daily for a couple of months, things began to change.
His spiritual life became stronger, his business started picking up, and he was finally able to slowly pay off all his debts.

All of that from simply reciting scriptures twice a day!

Make a resolution right now to an oracle of God regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment