Monday, September 10, 2012

MY POWER TO MAKE WEALTH MANIFEST


MY POWER TO MAKE WEALTH MANIFEST

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 27:40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

Genesis 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.



Many people are fishing in the ocean of life and catching nothing. There was a certain teacher who his student were looking for.. Then one pupil said, “I know where to find him. Let’s go to that place. I recognize his sandals.” And truly when they got to a Church, they saw his worn-out-sandals outside, and the pupil said he must be inside.

When they called him outside he asked, “How do you know that I am here?” The boy said, “You have been wearing this sandal since I was in primary four and I can recognize the sandal even in my dream.”

O God Let everything problem that has bringing me embarrassment be remove and destroyed in Jesus name.

Every problem has become a sign post for people in my life be uprooted in Jesus name.

My Father I decree that every situation, circumstances and conditions that have defined my life be terminated in Jesus name.



No comments:

Post a Comment